Thursday, October 17, 2013

Brothers Conflict Brilliant Blue: Iori's Route (Warning: HEAVY spoilers ahead)

Guah- Iori's route was tense. haha If I were to rank all conflicts in all routes, Iori's was probably the heaviest among all (and that ranking includes even the Passion Pink guys).

What can I say about Iori's route? If you're worried Iori's one dark character, calm down. He just has dark tendencies after a very heavy blow (I dunno if I should tell you but I think you know) from the past occurred. Ukyou had girlfriend problems in the past which involved a bitter breakup (one-sided bitterness, d'oh). In Iori's case, however, it's about getting over his girlfriend's death. Imagine how Iori was ever since that. His thoughts swing from suicide to yandere-ish tendencies which are luckily way, way far from Yuno's (Mirai Nikki).


Iori. . . has two endings I think. One's a bad one. The other's a good one. :3

A tip on his route: don't raise family love before White Day. I forgot which day/week I started raising family love (TV and family restaurant) but to be safe, make sure you get to see all the events in Iori's route before White Day (15 events with the 15th event being 合格発表 (Announcement of Successful Applicants) then the 16th event would be White Day).

After that, you could raise family love. Raise it as much as possible. The logic could probably be that when Ema begins to value the rest of her brothers, she would make Iori get back to his senses when he attempts to kill Kaname. She would defend Kaname because she values the family. When you don't raise family love, oh boy, Ema's going to tolerate Iori's "I-don't-need-anyone-but-you-and-I-don't-need-friends-and-a-family" thing. Iori's mentality before that turning point/defining moment in the last event of his route (well, besides the extra event, that is) was about concentrating on Ema and his family didn't matter to him anymore. It's just weird how he is portrayed in the CG during Christmas where he mingles with his younger brothers by the cake though.

I had problems initially when his 5th event during October 30 didn't occur. This was because I raised family love (the pink bar with a house icon on the left on top of the screen). Natsume's 1st event occurred at October 29 when I raised family love too high. Basically, you'll be fine until White Day when you only focus on raising Iori's affection. My schedule was almost always like this:

1. Watch Sadako 3D with Iori (I know right... Iori's a HORROR movie lover)
2. Study with Iori (twice a week)
3. Watch Musical/Classical with Iori
4. Date Iori during Sundays/stay over at Iori's room
5. Play video games alone

After White Day, my schedule became like this:
1. Watch TV with family (3x)
2. Eat at a Family Restaurant (2x)
3. Play video games alone
4. Date Iori/ Stay over at Iori's place (until I collect all CG's during the stay = 4 CG's)

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD:

I love the good ending. haha It's the first instance I saw Iori getting along well with Kaname. I'm glad the game allowed Iori to gain the peace of mind he deserves + the fact that Iori recovered from his dark thinking and negative thinking which led him to move on with a new love. >_<
You should be fine when you get this CG in the ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Le Maiden

Le Maiden